The Texas Education Agency has released the Accountability Ratings for the 2021-2022 school year. We are proud to announce that Lone Oak ISD received an academic performance rating of an A with an overall score of 92.
In 2019, the last accountability rating, the district received a B with a score of 89. The hard work of our teachers, staff, administrators and students contributed to this success along with the support of our parents and community. We look forward to another year of excellence here at Lone Oak ISD. It's always a great day to be a Buffalo!
For more detailed information, visit TXschools.gov
- 2018 Middle School Accountability Report
- 2018 High School Accountability Report
- 2018 Elementary Accountability Report
- 2018 District Accountability Report
- 2017 District and Campus Accountability Report
- 2017-2018 FIRST Report
- 2016 District and Campus Accountability Report
- 2016-2017 First Report
- 2015-2016 First Report